National Student Exchange
NSE is a program that allows you to exchange to a university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- Pay in-state tuition at your host campus.
- Study at nearly 200 locations.
Participate in NSE to
- Broaden your personal and educational perspectives
- Explore new areas of study
- Learn from different professors
- Access new courses
- Break out of your comfort zone
- Experience personal growth
- Make new friends
- Live in a different area
- Investigate graduate schools
- Seek future employment
- Become more independent and resourceful
Continue making progress toward your degree program while studying in new places, meeting new people, and enrolling in specialized courses or unique academic options which may not be available on your home campus.
For more information
Dean Lauren Dudzak
Lucy Stone Hall, Room A209
Bronwyn Harris (SAS '14) exchange to University of Montana, Fall 2013, ready for her class "Microbiology of Yellowstone Hot Springs".
Amanda Reddington (SAS '15) exchange to University of New Orleans, Fall 2013, shown here with her friends from Germany, Pennsylvania, and Turkey in front of Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
Zahra Janoowalla (SAS '15) exchange to University of Hawaii, Manoa, Fall 2013, enjoying Waikiki Beach.