Office of Academic Services


You are considered a transfer student if you are a high school graduate who will have completed at least 12 college credits since high school and before your expected date of entry into Rutgers. (This does not include current high school students who are also taking college courses.)

The SAS Transfer Center assists transfer students after they accept their admission to Rutgers. For more information about the services provided, please see the Transfer Students page.

To Apply

Please visit the Office of University Undergraduate Admissions.


P 848-445-8888
F 732-445-2175
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • Busch Campus

Busch Student Center
Room 172

  • Douglass Campus

Ruth Adams Building
Room 103

  • College Avenue Campus

Milledoler Hall
Room 103

  • Livingston Campus
Lucy Stone Hall
Room A-216