Academic Support Programs
Rutgers offers many programs aimed at enhancing student learning by providing academic support and student development programs. The following are available to all students:
- Learning Centers offer a variety of tutoring, study group, and academic coaching services.
- Disability Services provides equal education access by arranging disability accommodations and services.
- ODASIS Academic Support Program offers supplemental instructions sessions, discussion groups, academic and career counseling, etc.
The programs below are available only to students who are members of the program. If you are one of them, make sure to use the available resources.
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) programs provide access to higher education and financial assistance to students from educationally and economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- LSAMP strives to increase the number of underrepresented students in STEM disciplines and offers a series of programmatic interventions.
- Federal TRIO programs provide underrepresented, low-income, first-generation students and students with disabilities.
- PALS provides high quality English language instruction to non-native English speakers.
- The Club is an opportunity for non-native English speakers to develop their conversational skills in a relaxed group environment.
Next: Study Skills Resources