- January 22-January 30, 2019
Where to add/drop classes:
- WebReg: webreg.rutgers.edu
6:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
On-Line Schedule of Classes: sis.rutgers.edu/soc
View open and closed courses and course registration restrictions if it's before your day to log into Webreg or when Webreg is closed.
When to add/drop classes:
- ADDING CLASSES: Tuesday, January 22 – Wednesday, January 30
- DROPPING CLASSES: Tuesday, January 22 – Tuesday, January 29
TUESDAY, JANUARY 29 IS THE LAST DAY TO DROP A COURSE WITHOUT A "W"
Things to keep in mind when adding and dropping classes:
- Review your WebReg schedule when you finish dropping courses to be certain your program is correct.
- Class periods on the three New Brunswick Campuses (Busch/Livingston, CAC/Downtown New Brunswick, and Cook/Douglass) are staggered, with the starting times of first period set at 8:10am for CAC/DNB, 8:40am for B/L, and 9:15am for C/D. Travel time between campuses must be a minimum of 50 minutes for daytime classes and 40 minutes for evening classes (after 4:30pm).
- The SAS Advising Centers on all campuses as well as the Registrar's Office in the Administrative Services Building (Busch Campus) will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to assist students with registration.
Adding a Class After the Add/Drop Period:
Adding a class after January 30 requires permission from the course instructor for late registration.
- Go to the instructor or the department offering the course to obtain a written endorsement.
- It must be on departmental letterhead or in an email from an official Rutgers email account.
- It should include a special permission number.
- Bring it to an SAS Advising Center to request approval (see top of sheet for locations).
- Remember: There are NO refunds for withdrawing from a class after September 11.
- Deans and advisors will be available on a walk-in basis in the SAS Advising Centers and in all departments beginning Tuesday January 22. Advising by appointment will resume on Thursday, January 31.
Where to View a Current Schedule:
- Throughout the semester, students may view their current schedule online at my.rutgers.edu.
Confirm the Accuracy of Your Schedule:
- It is the personal responsibility of all students to confirm that they are registered appropriately.