Want to get involved? Join over 500 student organizations, university departments, and community partners to learn about the amazing opportunities Rutgers has to offer.
This event is open to all current Rutgers students.PLEASE be mindful of the weather! The fair will feature several water stations, so be sure to bring a refillable water bottle. Wear sunscreen and a hat!
PLEASE NOTE STREETS & PARKING LOTS THAT WILL BE CLOSED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT:
- College Avenue from Senior Street to Hamilton Street
- Morrell Street from College Avenue to Sicard Street
- Bartlett Street from College Avenue to Sicard Street
- Closed from 6am to 9pm. No parking on the street during this time. Cars parked there will be towed.
These parking lots will also be closed. If you are parked there, you will not be able to get your car out from 6am to 9pm on the day of the event.
- Parking Lot 26 (the lot in between Morrell and Sicard)
- Parking Lot 25 (the lot behind the Graduate Student Lounge)Parking Lot 35 (next to Brower) – Cars parked in this lot WILL BE TOWED if they are still there on the morning of the event.