Tuesday, October 01, 2019
This option is for students who have completed 90 or more credits. Students may take up to two courses (8 credits maximum, one course per semester) on a Pass/No Credit basis. Grades of A, B, and C correspond to Pass; grades of D and F to No Credit.
Pass/No Credit Policies
- Only free elective courses may be taken on a pass/no credit basis. You may not select this option for a course being used to satisfy your major, minor, core curriculum goal, or other graduation credential. Courses that could potentially satisfy an unfulfilled requirement may not be taken pass/no credit.
- Courses through Study Abroad may not be taken on a pass/no credit basis.
- Honors seminars and department-based honors courses and honors sections of courses may not be taken on a pass/no credit basis.
- Students pursuing a second degree through SAS may not use the pass/no credit option.
- The pass/no credit option may be applied to only one course in each of your final two semesters before graduation.
- Deadlines are binding. The pass/no credit option may not be rescinded once the deadline has passed.
The above restrictions do not apply to courses that are only offered on a pass/no credit basis.