- January 19-January 27, 2020
Where to add/drop classes:
- WebReg: webreg.rutgers.edu
6:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
On-Line Schedule of Classes: sis.rutgers.edu/soc
View open and closed courses and course registration restrictions if it's before your day to log into Webreg or when Webreg is closed.
When to add/drop classes:
- ADDING CLASSES: Tuesday, January 19 – Wednesday, January 27
- DROPPING CLASSES WITHOUT A 'W' : Tuesday, January 19 – Tuesday, January 26
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26 IS THE LAST DAY TO DROP A COURSE WITHOUT A "W"
Things to keep in mind when adding and dropping classes:
- Review your WebReg schedule when you finish dropping courses to be certain your program is correct.
- Please use Live Chat to reach us.
Adding a Class After the Add/Drop Period:
Adding a class after January 27 requires permission from the course instructor for late registration.
- Go to the instructor or the department offering the course to obtain a written endorsement.
- It must be in an email from an official Rutgers email account.
- It should include a special permission number.
- Deans and advisors will be available through Live Chat Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Where to View a Current Schedule:
- Throughout the semester, students may view their current schedule online at my.rutgers.edu.
Confirm the Accuracy of Your Schedule:
- It is the personal responsibility of all students to confirm that they are registered appropriately.