WebReg opens for schedule adjustments.
Greetings, Class of 2025!
If you already have a schedule created for you, you will have access to the WebReg system beginning at 9:00 am EDT on Wednesday, August 25.
If you plan to make any changes to your schedule, note the following:
- You’ll use the WEBREG system to make schedule changes. If you haven’t already done so, review the “Registration Tools and Learning Management Systems” page in the “Your Fall 2021 Schedule” module on Canvas.
- When adjusting your schedule, attempted credits must stay between 12-18.
- If you’re changing sections of a class: register for a new section of the same course first; this will drop the old section from your schedule.
- When possible, add a new class before dropping another class already on your schedule.
- If you want to add a class that meets at the same time as a class you want to drop: add an asynchronous (online) course first to stay above the 12-credit minimum and then drop the conflicting class before adding your new class. After your new class is added, you can drop the asynchronous course from your schedule.
- Before logging out of Webreg, CHECK your schedule and make sure it’s correct. You should be taking 14-16 credits this semester.
- Avoid frustration: check section notes and prerequisites before trying to register for a class to make sure you’re eligible to take the course.
- Section notes will also tell you the topic of a Byrne Seminar (090:101) or FIGS (090:120).
- If you have a PROBLEM or QUESTION while adjusting your schedule, contact an advisor on Live Chat: https://sasundergrad.rutgers.edu/chat - we're available 9:00am to 5:00 pm EDT.
- Note these important registration dates:
- August 25: start of Add/Drop period
- September 8: last day to drop a class without a W
- September 9: last day to add a class