What is Degree Navigator?
Degree Navigator is an advising tool designed to help you make informed decisions regarding your academic progress. However, you should still meet with an academic advisor to discuss your degree progress. Your Degree Navigator report will help you to forecast degree completion and is used for planning purposes only.
It is not an official transcript of your academic record, nor does it constitute a contract between you and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Verification of college and degree requirements can only be certified by an academic advisor.
Degree Navigator Can Help You:
- Explore “What if…?” scenarios such as:
- “What if I take this course?” Select courses you may want to take and see the effect on your audit.
- "What if I change majors?” Browse the database and run an audit on any undergraduate program.
- View your
- academic profile and progress
- course listings
- program and degree requirements
- Review notes your academic advisor has posted to your audit
- Generate real-time audits for your program(s) and major(s) with the push of a button
- Find courses and majors
- View course descriptions and the prerequisites, corequisites, and equivalencies
- View all programs and requirements in any major
- Search courses, departments, and programs by keyword