The following information is for students who have been reenrolled at the School of Arts and Sciences. The instructions review how to register for courses and reactivate a Rutgers email account.
1. Go to WebReg.
2. Input your Rutgers ID (RUID) and your PAC to login and register for classes.
This RUID is not your Social Security number. We are not permitted to email your RUID number. If you do not know what this number is, please contact the Registrar's Office at 848-445-2757.
Your PAC is a 4 digit number initially derived from your birthday. A birthday of January 12 would result in a PAC of 0112. If you have changed your PAC, computing services will not have a record of what it might be now. If you have any questions, please call the Registrar's Office (number above) to resolve this.
3. Complete a course registration using WebReg.
Plan to speak with an SAS Academic Advisor if you have questions or have been away from Rutgers for an extended period of time.
4. Reactivate your email account.
Once you have registered and the databases have a day or so to register this change, you will be able to reactivate your Rutgers NetID and go to netid.rutgers.edu to recreate the email account with the same NetID and password you last used.
5. Talk to your prior advisor, or meet a new one!
If you were previously involved in a special program, we strongly encourage you to contact your former advisor or counselor as follows:
- EOF (Educational Opportunity Fund) Program: 848-932-7067
- Honors Program: 848-932-7964
- Disability Services: 848-445-6800