Transfer from other Rutgers Schools

school to school

The information on this page is intended for currently enrolled, degree-seeking undergraduate students who wish to transfer INTO the School of Arts and Sciences New Brunswick from another Rutgers school. Students who wish to transfer OUT of SAS should visit the School-to-School Transfer website to review the policies and processes for their school of interest.

For questions on transferring into the School of Arts and Sciences from within another unit at Rutgers, please read the brief review below in the FAQs area. You can also access the complete school-to-school transfer information on the School-to-School Transfer website.  If you have additional questions that have not been answered by these resources, please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below.

Transfer Requirements

The Transfer Requirements document has the complete information you are responsible for reviewing.

To Apply

Please visit the School-to-School Transfer page.

Frequently Asked Questions

Forms image; click to access Forms page
Majors and Minors image; click to access Majors and Minors page
beyond the class

Find it Fast image; click to access Find it Fast page

busch advising center star
college ave advising center star
douglass advising center star
livingston advising center star