Do you have a question for an advisor? Our advisors would love to chat with you!
SAS Live Chat is available weekdays 9am - 5pm
Online Chat is for SAS Students ONLY.
If you are enrolled at another school at Rutgers, please contact an advisor at your school.
A green checkmark means an advisor is available; a red X means that there currently isn't a live chat session to join.
Why should you use the SAS Live Chat?
- To ask quick questions you would normally ask on the phone.
- To connect with an Academic Advisor.
- If you're having trouble with WebReg not seeing that you have the appropriate prerequisites to register for a course
When might an advising appointment be better?
- When you're planning your future registrations
- When you're looking for advice on courses, major, or career planning
Check out our Get Academic Advising page for more information!