Out-of-Class Work

No more than 30 degree credits are awarded for out-of-class work, such as independent study, research, cooperative education courses, and approved School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) internship courses. In those uncommon cases where credit may have been awarded for life experiences, these credits are viewed as out-of-class work. Students wishing to register for more than 8 credits of independent study/research/internship in any one semester must have the approval of the dean of the School of Arts and Sciences.

Forms image; click to access Forms page
Majors and Minors image; click to access Majors and Minors page
beyond the class

Find it Fast image; click to access Find it Fast page

busch advising center star
college ave advising center star
douglass advising center star
livingston advising center star