The Office of Advising and Academic Services continues to work remotely for the safety of our students and staff. The best way to reach us is through Live Chat.
Do you have a question for an advisor? Our advisors would love to chat with you!
SAS Live Chat is available Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm EST.
Online Chat is for SAS Students ONLY.
If you are enrolled at another school at Rutgers, please contact an advisor at your school.
A green checkmark means an advisor is available; a red X means that there currently isn't a live chat session to join.
Why should you use the SAS Live Chat?
- To ask quick questions you would normally ask on the phone.
- To connect with an Academic Advisor.
- If you're having trouble with WebReg not seeing that you have the appropriate prerequisites to register for a course
When might an advising appointment be better?
- When you're planning your future registrations
- When you're looking for advice on courses, major, or career planning
Check out our Get Academic Advising page for more information!