The Core Curriculum was designed, ratified, and implemented by the SAS faculty and is a key component of your undergraduate education, along with your specific fields of study. The answers provided below are designed to assist students in meeting the requirements the faculty has set.
3. Can I use a transfer course from a school other than Rutgers or AP courses to meet the Core Curriculum learning goals?
4. Can I use a Rutgers University-Newark or Rutgers University-Camden class to meet Core Curriculum learning goals?
7. I already took a course certified for both HST and SCL. DN is showing that it was applied to the HST goal. How can I get it applied to the SCL goal so that I can take another course that is only certified for HST?
8. My professor (advisor, major department) told me I could use a course to meet a Core Curriculum goal even if it isn't on the list. Is this true?
9. How can I find a course offered next semester that meets the Core Curriculum goals I still need to meet?